Tuesday 7 February 2012

WELCOME TO MY BLOG, TAKE FEW MINS TO ACCESS ITS STUFF




Thanks for visiting my site.My name is Uzoma Njoku. But, My friends call me 'MASTER' that is my Pet Name Actually, I want to talk about HYIPs/Non-HYIPS and Other Internet related Businesses.I know when people hear about hyips they either close their browser or turn off their computer.I don't actually blame them because,many of us especially Nigerians have had bitter experience with most of hyips on Net today,who have robbed us of our hard earned money.

The HYIP industry has been full of  preachers and people claiming to be honest,in the end they turned out to be the worst crooks and I think,you know which individuals and which HYIPS. It seems to be one disappointment after another in the end people get burnt-you start to trust someone and later get majorly stabbed.
If you live life like that,you’re not going to live at all .Don’t be afraid to trust/love…sure you’ll get hurt from time to time, but that doesn’t mean you should never trust anything again, that ‘s a terrible way to live your life… Just be logical about things. And what my [Site/Investing] is delivery is completely different to everything that has gone before.


For the sake of those who don't have any knowledge of hyips .
HYIP means -High Yield Investment Programme.It is that niche of internet business you can earn fast returns without putting much effort or spending more hours on Net if you know how to play your game very well. It is a business you invest certain amount of money within a short period of time you get your Returns back.It is shorter than that of banks with bigger returns.In a nutshell,they give higher returns on your investments than banks.It is very volatile i.e you can loose all your investments if you fall on fake sites,Also,you can make big returns if you invest in Genuine ones.


Before,I start to show you my Genuine hyip sites that have been paying me good bucks.Let me first narrate my experience with some hyips that almost sent me packing out of internet,who robbed me of my hard earned money.


After loosing my hard earned money to http://www.eurowideinvest.com/, http://www.novalexfinance.com/ and so many others,I was left with nothing,I almost quit the Internet.But,thank God to some Genuine hyip sites that revived me which I am going to reveal to you here Free of Charge.


Let me quickly show you how you can make good money on hyips and how you can start up with your own hyip. Please,take this little steps serious you will be able to safeguard your Principal and still be in hyip business.


* Always spread your investments i.e if you have $100,you may decide to put it into 3 or 4 hyips in case one or two scam you, you still have others to fall back on.


* Whenever you get your Principal and Profit back,withdraw your Principal and continue investing with your Profit.You know ,for you to remain in hyip business or other businesses,you must safe guard your Principal,it is what keeps you going in business,once you loose it you're out of business.


* Never attach yourself to a particular hyip unless you're very sure that they are going to be online for a long time,because many of them are of short term types.


* Run away from hyips offering short terms with higher returns e.g 5% daily.They are unrealistic.Instead,go for hyips,that run for 100days to 365days.They are more realistic than the shorter ones.


* Always check for monitors and forums in hyips before investing.Please,note there are more precautions and guidelines you need to follow to succeed in hyips,because of time and space I need to stop here.Also,I decided not to mention the issue of Due Diligence, Whois, Registration date, Expiration of hyips here, because no matter how you try those stuffs,they will still beat you hands down.So,why wasting time on them.


HOW TO START YOUR OWN HYIP.


You can start your own hyip by accepting deposits from people and giving them certain percentage on their deposits and after 30,60, 90,120, etc days depending on the type of Hyip you are running,you pay them back their Profits+Principal as at when due.
Before you start accepting deposits from the public you would have made research on the Niche of Market for exampe Oil and Gas Industry, Forex Trading etc, where you would re-invest their deposits to meet up with their returns.Please, if you are not sure of the business you're embarking on, do not accept deposits from the Public,just back-off or have a backed-up capital,because this is the only thing that will protect you if anything goes wrong Because,the easiest way to kill yourself as an internet marketer is when you accept deposits from the public and you're not able to pay back their returns+principal


Let me narrate an incident of a friend of mine.Not quite long ago,He lost over $50,000.00 on forex not because he wasn't a good forex trader just because he lost his internet connection in the middle of night while trading and there was no way he could get to the Cafe at that odd hour of the night,after 3hrs the internet connection came back and he had lost everything.Mind you,this guy had his own hyip where he collected deposits from people so as to raise funds to trade,while giving them high percentage returns on their investments with him because his is an expert forex trader.In order to redeem his image he had to sell off his properties to pay them off.So,always have a backed-up capital before starting your own hyip, with it, you would be at a safer side if anything goes wrong.I am planning to start my own hyip very soon,so watch out for it



No comments:

Post a Comment